"Creativity is magical, but is not magic.”
~ Charles Limb
If Twitter and Facebook are the "downtown clubs" of the online world, then your website is your "home" - where your personality is best displayed. We love creative websites and we can help you find that "home" that best suits your needs.
Our Website Design Ethos
Complexity is not required for good design and excellent communication.
Your visitors should be able to easily find what they're looking for.
People should remember your site after they leave.
Social media should easily be able to read and distribute your content.
Websites should do what you, the site owner, want them to do - not the other way around.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is critical - search engines need to know your site.
Our most recent project:
Autism Society of Indiana
The Autism Society of Indiana exists to ensure that every individual and every family affected by autism in the State of Indiana receives the high-quality services they deserve (ASI Mission Statement). They needed a website that provided clear navigation so visitors can easily locate content, a means to drive traffic to online giving, and an online calendar that was easy to maintain.
Sir Chuy Creative designed and programed a custom Wordpress theme to address their needs and worked closely with ASI staff and leadership to develop a website that's easy to maintain, accessible to users, and indexable to search engines.
- mobile responsive
- search engine optimized
- easily maintainable by staff
- custom Wordpress theme
What to Expect
All our websites come with the following features and design considerations:
- Fully responsive: it'll look great on phones, tablets, and desktops.
- SEO optimized: we'll make sure search engines can gobble up your content!
- Compatible with social media: what good is a website if you can't share it? We'll make certain your site gets the attention it deserves on Facebook and Twitter.
- Accessible: our sites take those with different accessiblity needs into consideration so more people can access your content.
- Hosting: we'll put the nuts and bolts in place for your site to operate smoothly. Already have a host? No problem - we'll work with your service provider to make certain everything works as it should.
- Cross browser functionality: your site will look great on the most common browsers.
- One year of bug fixes: we're human and we'll make some goofs every now and then. So we'll fix any bugs you encounter - for free - up to one year after your site is launched. *